- Organic tomatoes accumulate more vitamin C, sugars than conventionally grown fruit
- Can simple measures of labile soil organic matter predict corn performance?
- Thailand: Astonishing ten new species of semi-aquatic freshwater earthworms revealed
- Mix-and-match cover cropping can optimize organic production, USDA scientists say
- How shrubs are reducing the positive contribution of peatlands to climate
Here you can download documents related to Organic Agriculture and the work of TOAM.
|TOAM BROCHURE.pdf||138.34 KB|
|Enriched compost for hiegher yields CTA.pdf||562.08 KB|
|Organic Principles.pdf||411.38 KB|
|TOAM CONSTITUTION.doc||154 KB|
|East African Organic Product Standard EAOPS.pdf||409.24 KB|
|EAST AFRICAN ORGANIC PRODUCTS STANDARDS - KISWAHILI.pdf||455.69 KB|
|What is organic farming?.pdf||204.15 KB|
|Hibiscus Ginger Poster.pdf||677.62 KB|
|toam directory 2011.pdf||996.63 KB|
|TOAM Members 2012.xls||26 KB|